Saturday, June 20, 2009

垃圾車法則:超棒的文章

今天收到朋友forward过来的文章,觉得很有道理,内容如下:

Law of the Garbage Truck <垃圾車法則

One day I hopped in a taxi and we took off for the airport.
一天我跳上一部計程車趕去機場

We were driving in the right lane when suddenly a black car jumped out of a parking space right in front of us.
我門駛在右道,突然間一輛黑車就再我們前方躍出停車處。

My taxi driver slammed on his brakes, skidded, and missed the other car by just inches!
我的計程車駕駛猛踩煞車,打滑,就差幾英吋沒有擦到那部車。

The driver of the other car whipped his head around and started yelling at us.
那部車的駕駛猛烈的轉著頭並開始向我們咆嘯。

My taxi driver just smiled and waved at the guy. And I mean, he was really friendly.
計程車駕駛只是微笑並揮著手。我的意思是他是顯示友善。

So I asked, "Why did you just do that? This guy almost ruined your car and sent us to the hospital!"
因此我問他,為何你只有這樣反應,這個傢伙幾乎毀的你的車且讓我們進醫院。

This is when my taxi driver taught me what I now call, 'The Law of the Garbage Truck.'
這時我的計程車司機敎了我我現在所稱的垃圾車法則。

He explained that many people are like garbage trucks.
他解釋說許多人都像垃圾車。

They run around full of garbage, full of frustration, full of anger, and full of disappointment !
他們四處載滿了垃圾,挫折,怒氣,以及失望!

As their garbage piles up, they need a place to dump it and sometimes they'll dump it on you.
當堆滿了時他們需要一個地方去傾倒,有時他們就倒在你身上。

Don't take it personally.. Just smile, wave, wish them well, and move on.
別自己承受下來,只要微笑,揮手,祈禱他們好,並且離開。

Don't take their garbage and spread it to other people at work, at home, or on the streets...
別接受了他們的垃圾並傳播到在工作中,在家中或街上的其他人。

这个计程车司机,很有智慧。有时候,我们会遇到不可理喻、吹毛求疵的人。 对于这种人,我们可以一笑置之。如果我们的心很大,甚至应该祝愿他们。 如果我们的心不宽阔,四处载满了情绪垃圾,那活着不是很累吗? 有句话说,不要把别人的过错,往自己身上揽。 有时候,放下,比拿得起,更需要勇气,和决心。

No comments: